So, the goal is achieved — a diploma in her arms. The next step will be NEET Entrance exam. The Ministry of Human Resource development, Government of India, has established National Testing Agency as an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization to conducting efficient, transparent and international standard test in order to access the competency of admission candidates to premier higher education institutions. As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act -1956 and the Dentists Act-1948 and as amended from time to time, NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST 2019 will be conducted by National Testing Agency for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Indian Medical and Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except the institutions established through an Act of Parliament.
The NEET Entrance exam (UG) — 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, 5th May, 2019. The responsibility of the agency is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and to providing an “All India Rank merit list” to the Directorate General Health Service, Government of India for the conduct of counseling 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to States/other Counseling Authorities.
And how you can get it?
• Exam Date already existed – 05.05.2019. So you have a lot of time to prepare. Of course, if you registered on time and prepared all the documents. Take it very carefully, you have only one chance in a year.
• NEET entrance exam form – no changes in comparing with 2018. There are two types of tests. First one – UG – including questions from Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Physics, 45 in each unit. Second one – PG – with 300 questions, divided into 3 parts. You will have 3 hours to pass UG exam and 3,5 hours – to pass PG.
• The syllabus had been initially published as a draft to invite feedback from other stakeholders. The NEET-PG syllabus is the same as that of the MBBS course described in the MCI Regulations concerning Graduate Medical Education, 1997. The multiple choice questions will be based on the MBBS syllabus, so you needn`t to know more than standard knowledges. The distribution of questions, model questions and method of tie breaking for ranking have been placed on the website, as well as in the Prospectus.
• As per the latest NEET 2019 eligibility criteria, the upper age limit candidates i.e. the candidates with age 25 or more are eligible to apply and take NEET 2019. Candidates can check below the article to get more details. The National Testing Agency, the NEET 2019 regulatory body have determined the NEET 2019 eligibility criteria for the first time. Aspirants of NEET 2019 seeking admission to the medical, dental and AYUSH courses at the undergraduate level are advised to check the eligibility criteria of NEET 2019. NEET Entrance exam eligibility criteria 2019 will specify the age limit, academic qualifications, nationality and other mandatory requirements which must be met by all the aspirants. Candidates who will not meet NEET 2019 eligibility criteria will become ineligible to the forthcoming sessions of the entrance exam.
• NEET Entrance exam application fee is different in all categories. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Physically Handicapped categories, the application fee is Rs. 750/- and for all other candidates, i.e. Unreserved candidates and candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, NEET Entrance exam application fee is Rs. 1400/-.