Documentation to universities
How to apply
Prospectus along with application form can be obtained from the Representatives of Leader Education in the concerned state/country to which the candidate belongs. The duly filled up forms along with the attested photocopies of required documents (list mentioned below) shall be submitted through the concerned authorized-representative Leader Education of the state/country. If the candidate belongs to the state/country where there is no authorized-representative of Leader Education he/she may apply firstname.lastname@example.org
For undergraduate course: Candidate must have completed his/her secondary education with minimum 50% marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry from a recognized college. For post graduate course: Graduation in medical and one year internship from recognized college/university/institution by Medical Council of concerned country.
Getting Admission letter
Admission to undergraduate and post graduate courses are open for all foreign students, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of all institutions of Ukraine and of the respective country, on first come first serve basis from 1st July to 1st October of every year.
The admission letter is issued by the University’s, International relations department.
If you are eligible you will be issued ADMISSION letter confirming your seat in respected University.
Ukrainian Universities start to issue “Invitation to Study” from April every year. We accept Applications to Study in Ukrainians Universities from month of January for September intake. We secure “Invitation to Study” for students who apply through us earlier and issue their “Invitation to Study” from chosen/ recommended Universities respectively.
To receive student’s invitation letter the student should provide the good quality scans of following documents via e-mail
- International Passport main page (pages with the photograph, date of birth and passport validity (date of issue & expiry)
- Educational Documents O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor degree.
We will send original Invitation Letter by Courier service
Here you may see some of exsample for INVITATIONS FOR STUDY
VISA AND ENTRY information
Applicants should check with the nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate whether they require a visa to enter Ukraine. Visas are not required for citizens of the following countries: Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Mongolia and former USSR countries except for LITHUANIA, LATVIA, ESTONIA
As soon as you get the Original invitation you have to contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your country. There also you can find out the information about the list of documents needed to get a student visa and working days of Embassy of Ukraine in your country. Ukraine embassy starts accepting Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa by May/ June and keep issuing until 15th November. In some countries Ukraine embassy starts working with Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa by 15th july to 31 October usually it is extended to December/ January(for preparatory course).
Following documents should be submitted in Ukraine Embassy to obtain a Student Visa.
- Application form
- Orignal Passport
- 8 photographs (3x4cm)
- Original invitation letter sent to you by us.
- Medical health certificate
- HIV/AIDS test
- Certificate and Mark sheets of Completed Higher Secondary Education
- Birth cerftificate
- Medical Insurance
- Bank statement
Entry in Ukraine
In order to enter the territory of Ukraine and to be admitted into the University, a student should have the following documents:
• Passport (validity not less than 2 years)
• Entry visa
• Original Invitation
• Minimum money 4000$ Cash or travel check.
• Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate (including mark sheet) notarized copy, a translated copy of the Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
• Medical health certificate -original in English, translated copy of the Medical Health Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
• HIV/AIDS free certificate -original in English, a translated copy of the HIV/AIDS free certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy or in your country
• Medical insurance policy.
• 18 passport size (3,5*4,5 cm) colored photographs in matt finish.
Additional documents for students obtaining admission to the Master’s degree, Postgraduate course or Ph.D.:
• Degree Certificate, 2 legalized copies of the Degree Certificate, 2 translated copies of the Degree Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure
• Mark sheets of all academic years (including studied subjects, marks & hours for each subject), 2 legalized copies of the Mark sheets, 2 translated copies of the Mark sheets in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure
Our representative will meet the student at the airport. We must be informed the flight details (flight number, date and time of arrival, city of arrival and name of airport) seven days in advance and send a scan copy of ticket to our email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
The student will not be allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine if our representative is not present at the airport with the power of attorney from the University. This is because of the official Rules and Regulations of Ukrainian Immigration Department.
After reaching the place of study, international students have to be registered in the local authorities within three working days. As a rule, we carry out this procedure to our applicants.
Please make sure before leaving your country all above said documents should be along with you, the immigration officials in the airport will demand for these documents.
- Recommended International Airports in Ukraine: Odessa, Kyiv Boryspol airport, . The student or agency dealing with student must inform about student’s arrival Airport, Date, Flight number and arrival time at least 3-5 days prior to arrival. We do appreciate if scans of Air Ticket be forwarded to Leader Education.
- The student must bring full Tuition fee, accommodation fee and other charges in Cash or Travel Cheques mentioned in Courses & Costs for chosen programme / university.
- The student is questioned by airport Immigration Authorities about Tuition fee and other charges. The student must bring some extra money for personal keep up.