IVANO-FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
Ivano Frankish is one of the beautiful cities of Ukraine, an important scientific and cultural center. State establishment Ivano Frankish National Medical University [IFNMU] is a modern institution of higher education with rich traditions.
Establishment of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University was founded in the year of 1945. Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the oldest and leading medical University of Ukraine from last 68 years and former USSR. High level of qualification allows graduates of the University to work successfully in many countries of the world, to achieve great success in science and practical public health services. Among them are scientists, heads of public health service, honored doctors.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University provides high quality education to students who are looking for quality education at an affordable course fees. There are Thirteen faculties and a preparatory department. The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University trains specialists along the following education / qualification levels: Under graduate, Junior specialists, specialists, Masters for the following specialties:
General Medicine (Doctor of Medicine degree) – 6 years course
Dentistry (Doctor of Dentistry degree) — 5 year course
Pediatrics (Doctor of Medicine degree) — 6 year course
Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy degree) – 5 year course
Nursing (RN) — 3 / 4 year course
Prosthodontics (MDS / Clinical Residency) — 2 year course
Every year many international students enrol themselves into university to pursue medicine. The university has recorded of having more than 5,000 international students from almost 40 countries. The university provides the best of facilities to its students. It has a high technology library for students in the campus. Over the years the university has become one of the leading scientific and methodical centers for training of physicians, pediatrician, pharmaceuticals, chemists and stomatologists in Ukraine.
Students and graduates of this university are eligible to participate in USMLE & ECFMG certification. Students from India are eligible to sit for the National Board of Examination (NBE) and to register with the Medical Council of India (MCI); after obtaining an “Eligibility Certificate” from the MCI prior to sitting for the Competency test conducted by the NBE and complying with any other guide-lines of the certification authority.
Reasons why you should choose Ivano-Frankovsk Medical University?
1. It is one of the oldest and the top most medical university in all of Ukraine from the past 68 years.
2. The high level of professional qualification lets graduates from the University to be able to work gallantly in numerous countries across the globe in order to attain supreme success in the field of medicinal science and practical health services.
3. These include scientists, departmental heads of public health services and dignified doctors.
4. Ivano-Frankovsk National Medical University is known to provide top notch quality of education to its students who are seeking high class education at a reasonable course fee.
5. The university consists of a total number of 13 faculties and an elementary department.
6. The Ivano-Frankovsk National Medical University provides training to specialists based on the following educational levels of qualification: Bachelor’s or Undergraduates, Junior Specialists, Specialists and Post Graduate or Masters.
7. The well-established University constructs specialists in over 185 medical facilities.
8. Ivano-Frankovsk National Medical University is one of the leading Universities in all of Ukraine for a degree in Medical Education.
9. Easy student visa application process
All the educational programs of the University are regulated and approved by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Degrees and diplomas issued to International students by the Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University are legalized by the Ministry of heath of Ukraine and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
There are thirteen faculties and a preparatory department. The Ivano- Frankivsk National Medical University trains specialists along the following education / qualification levels: Under graduate, junior specialists, specialists, Masters for the following specialties: