Study MBBS Abroad
with Leader Education!
We know that educational consulting is more than mere information sharing. And for students who want to study in chosen country, our service is not limited by providing data on universities and majors available. We rather help students to make their next big step, as support during all period of studying in chosen country, till they toss up their graduation caps in the air. Dreams about high-quality higher education and great prospects in a career are not difficult to achieve. We successfully accompany the graduates of schools from India and South-East Asia in their admission to the best Medical Universities in Abroad. We help at all stages and we take the first steps together on the way to your achievements and victories!
Top MBBS Abroad Countries
Benefits of studying MBBS Abroad
Extremely low cost of living and affordable tuition fees.
No donation is required for getting admission in medical universities.
The MBBS and MD degrees are acknowledged by MCI and international bodies like World Health Organization and UNESCO.
The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
Students are given chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies of the world or within the country itself.
Safety and great quality of accommodation.
Regular MCI classes.
Postgraduate education after the main course.
Job of your dream in any country.
Apply Now & Get Free Counseling
MBBS Abroad Eligibility
Minimum age to apply: 17 years old. You also must be below 25 years on 31st December of the year when you going to enter the medical university or college.
Minimum percentage 50% School diploma of required subjects as: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
Qualifying NEET exam (score General Category: 134, Reserved Category 117).
Can I study abroad without NEET?
MCI has made it mandatory that from this year those candidates should qualify in NEET to study Medicine abroad. And it has also extended the validity of NEET score for 3 years and this is exclusively for candidates who wish to study Medicine in foreign Universities. So if you want to study Medicine abroad qualifying in NEET is the only option.
Admission Process and our Services in 2019
Short list your college and submit your 10th & 12th Class mark sheets and Get your Admission Letter within 10 working days.
Apply and get Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of India.
Give us your passport and submit it with other documents once the Visa Support/Invitation Letter is received.
We will submit your passport with Visa Support Letter & Other required documents to respective Embassy and get your Visa.
After the visa is stamped we will book you tickets and you will fly to your destination.
Why you can trust Leader Education
Leader Education is the official representative of all the Medical Universities listed here.
More than 12 years in the educational field in Europe have given us an incredible amount of experience. Thanks to that, a close-knit team of professionals takes care of comfortable conditions for studying, accommodation and quality of education in Ukraine. You can be confident in tomorrow and in your future with us!
The decision to leave your native country for a European education is not always easy and discourages by the number of documents, certificates and other paperwork. There are many questions that cannot always be answered without the assistance from outside. After all, another country has its own laws, mentality, lifestyle and fear of uncertainty may be strong enough.
Leader Education supports students on a regular basis and assists to successfully solve any problems that arise in the process of studying or in everyday life. To achieve the new goals, to learn the new things, to adapt to the new country becomes very simple when there are like-minded people and experienced specialists nearby. We provide the full support from the moment of admission, registration, collection of necessary documents, accomodation in Ukraine. We provide the comfortable conditions for life and study till the graduation of the university and are always ready to help in any situations.
1) Can I practice in India on my return, after MBBS/MD degree from Abroad? YES: As per rules of the Medical Control of India (MCI), you can practice in India. After graduating from abroad, you have to appear for a «Screening test» conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE). New Delhi. On dealing this test you need to register with the MCI and comply with all their rules and then you will get a Registration which will allow you to practice Medicine in India.
2) Can I get a job in Government Hospitals or applied Medical Institutions In India? YES: After registering with MCI, the Doctor can apply for Government. & Private jobs or do his/ her own practice, as the person is now recognized by the Indian Authorities as a Qualified Doctor.
3) Are there any Indian students already studying in these colleges? YES: 500-1200 Indian students are studying in each college listed in this brochure. There are many Indian Boys and girls from India.
4) Can I do Masters or Post Graduation there? YES: After completion of MBBS degree from India/Abroad or any recognized Institutes teaches not only at the Bachelors – but also the Masters and PhD level.
5) Is the Bachelor’s Degree recognized in India and abroad? YES: The Bachelor’s Degree is recognized in India and in more than 180 countries around the World.