Every entrant before enrollment is always the question — not to choose whether to study abroad. And the first thing you should pay attention to is knowledge of the English language. Good knowledge of English to the applicant is a pass to the world of higher education in every country. You may have to confirm the level of knowledge — either by internationally recognized exams such as TOEFFL or IELTS or by institutions themselves. But if a prospective applicant is confident in his knowledge, the doors of dozens of educational institutions will be open to him. Here the main thing is the applicant’s desire to study and get a good diploma that can serve as a reliable start of a career. Europe is fast becoming a top region to find international study programs, even in countries where English is not the local language. Sure, everyone can choose another country, but European education is the best and the cheapest one due to very old tradition. So we’ll recommend to look first of all at “old world” as best countries for education for Indian students.
Best countries in Europe for education:
• Denmark, Aarhus University. It’s boasts more than 70 English-language programs, most of which are at the master’s level.
• Germany, Heidelberg University. They are always waiting foreign students. As at all high schools in Germany, tuition is free, though students should expect to pay around $160 in fees each semester, and about $1,000 per month in living costs. Technical University of Munich. Free courses, great opportunities. International students are attracted by the fact that Munich is consistently ranked as one of the best universities in the world.
• Sweden, Lund University. You can also receive here FOC education, if you are asking for PhD.
• France, Sorbonne, Paris. Like all public institutes in France, Sorbonne is gratis if you are French or international student. But you should pay some annual fee depending on your faculty.
• Italy, University of Bologna. Every student, whether Italian or international, are charged the same amount by tuition
• Norway, University of Oslo. The institution — the oldest in Norway — does not offer any undergraduate programs in English, but has more than 70 English-language graduate degree programs in subjects ranging from Asia and Middle East Studies, to Data Science, to Peace and Conflict Studies, and everything in between. As usual classes here are gratis.
Top countries in world for foreign students:
Besides European locations you should pay attention firstly on American continent – best countries if you are interested in abroad education as they are very friendly for foreigners and you can ask a grant. But you rarely can find here free of charge education. It’s expensive but worth it.
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), US. It’s the best option — who like techniques and technologies.
• USA, Stanford University. It’s welcome students by wide range faculties. You can choose here any subject.
• USA, Harvard. It’s one of the best in the world. But don’t wait low prices from it.
• Canada, University of British Columbia, Vancouver. One of the best option if you are a student from all over the world.
So that future applicants can be advised to be very serious about learning and speak language — a good level of the language opens significantly more doors to best countries for affordable education, which is very promising for a future career in any field. One must also be prepared to at least a small knowledge of the local language is necessary for communication at the everyday level in the process of study.