- Ukraine has a strategic position in East Central Europe, lying on the northern shores of Black Sea and Sea of Azov, it borders a number of European countries Poland, Slovakia and Hungary in the west, Belarus in the north, Moldova and Romania in the south-west and Russia in the east
- Ukraine is a country with more than a thousand years of history and traditions that originate in antiquity.
- Ukraine is member to numerous world and regional international bodies, including United Nations (UN), OSCE, the Council of Europe, EU Energy Community, the GUAM and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). The country is currently taking steps to accede to EU and NATO, and has special partnership with both organizations.
- Ukraine is coming back to normal finally. It is quite safe to travel to Ukraine already. Transport and tours operate as usual. Ukraine is waiting for you!
The most beautiful places:
- Independence Square
- Castle in Kamianets-Podilskyi
- Sofiyivsky Park
- The Tunnel of love
- The Carpathian Mountains